Autopilot APC8200 CO2 Monitor & Controller with Memory offers a simple and affordable way to control, monitor and record CO2 levels over an adjustable period of time. Trace your room's CO2 levels over minutes, hours, or up to 7 days with this easy-to-use controller. The APC8200 also boasts a fully customizable CO2 setpoint and deadband. Adjust and review your CO2 levels when you want to and how you want to. The APC8200's memory feature gives growers a real edge in fine-tuning the grow room environment. Optimize your CO2 levels with this precision controller from Autopilot!
- Fully customizable ppm deadband and CO2 setpoint allow flexibility in programming
- Trend Chart records CO2 levels per minute, hour, day and week for accurate analysis of CO2 distribution
- Adjustable Trend Chart Zoom levels let you trace your ppm levels
- Remote CO2 sensor probe w/photocell & 15' data cable lets you take readings from proper grow room locations
- 2-Channel Low Drift NDIR Sensor precisely reads CO2 ppm levels
- Green LED identification lights inform you of the unit's status at all times
APC8200 Error Codes:Fault Icon Description of the fault Suggested Actions
- Err4 IR lamp error Please reconnect power adapter, if the Err4 still appears, please contact the service department.
- Err5 Internal parameter error Please reconnect power adapter, if the Err5 still appears, please contact the service department.
- Err6 Sensor unit Connect Error Please reconnect sensor unit and redo power on, if the Err6 still appears, please contact the service department.
- Err7 temperature or humidity error Please turn off power adapter, and put the device in a dry place more than 12 hours.
- Err8 Internal calculate error Please reconnect power adapter, if the Err6 still appears, please contact the service department.