Canna Aqua Flores B, 1 liter
Canna Aqua Flores B, 1 liter
Aqua Flores is a complete professional nutrient containing all the essential elements for optimal flowering and fruit formation. Aqua Flores nutrition also contains pH-stabilizers, which makes it extremely easy to keep the pH in the nutrient reservoir within the optimum pH range.
Aqua Flores is easy to use, dissolves directly, and is extremely suitable for growing with re-circulating hydroponic systems.
Aqua Flores fulfils the plant’s changing needs now that blooming has begun. During the blooming phase considerably less nitrogen is needed, but there is an increased need for Potassium and Phosphor.
Advantanges of Aqua Flores
- Aqua Flores encourages fruit formation and flavor
- Aqua Flores is easy to use, dissolves directly and is extremely suitable for growing with re-circulating hydroponic systems
- Aqua Flores also contains pH-stabilizers which makes it extremely easy to keep the pH in the nutrient reservoir within the optimum pH range
CANNA AQUA is developed for hydroponic growers who really want the best of the best. The CANNA AQUA range of products consists of the CANNA Aqua Vega and Aqua Flores nutrients and the medium CANNA Aqua Clay Pebbles.
Precise nutrient control means high yields
Thanks to a meticulous control of the nutrient supply during the growing and flowering phase of plants, CANNA AQUA nutrients ensure a superior yield. The AQUA nutrients are fed directly to the plant’s roots.
User-friendly, no need to constantly adjust the pH
The formula is made so that the plants regulate the pH themselves. Therefore the pH in the nutrient tank remains within the optimum pH range. This means having set the correct starting pH, no further correction is necessary.
Plants do not absorb all nutrients in equal amounts and speed. This means that the composition and pH level of the nutrient solution changes over time. CANNA AQUA nutrients have been developed in such a way that the plants can always absorb the correct combination of nutritional elements that are necessary for optimum growth and bloom. Thanks to two different nutrient solutions for the vegetative (Aqua Vega) and generative (Aqua Flores) phase of the crop, the pH remains as stable as possible.
Instructions for Aqua Flores
- A ready to use fertilizer solution is made by diluting A&B concentrates in equal amounts with tap water
- Shake Aqua Flores A and Aqua Flores B well before use
- Dosage: 0.37 fl oz/gal (30 ml/10L) maximum
- Stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2
- Recommended EC for Aqua Flores A + B is 1.2 - 1.5 mS/ cm (Part A plus Part B and assuming source water at 0.0 EC)
- Never mix the A-concentrate directly with the B-concentrate, as insoluble combinations will occur
- Store in a dark place, away from extremes of hot and cold
- Over fertilization has a negative effect on the nutrient mix and plant quality
- Not to be used in protected nature reserves, reed beds or swampy areas, in hedges or small woods, in bodies of surface waters or near groundwater collecting areas