Canna Substra Vega B, 1 liter
Canna Substra Vega B, 1 liter
CANNA Substra Vega is a complete professional nutrient for the growing phase of plants. It is specially developed for growing in inert run-to-waste systems. In the beginning of the growing phase, the plant lays the foundation for its eventual yield.
If you grow on a run-to-waste system, you need a plant nutrient that exactly suits the needs of this special growing method. The substrates used in run-to-waste are mostly inert (which means they don't add or take nutrient elements from the nutrient solution). So all the nutrients have to be in the nutrient solution.
An excess of nutritional elements can lead to plant damage but they will also end up in the environment. CANNA SUBSTRA has a balanced quantity of all nutritional elements needed by plants.
Advantanges of Substra Vega
CANNA Substra Vega promotes a healthy and powerful growth, which is vital for side shoots and a luxuriant root development.
With CANNA SUBSTRA you can grow with precision. Growers have an optimum control over what their plants are offered. It does require a certain know-how, but high yields can be achieved due to the fact that the nutrition absorption can be arranged very well. Also, immediate adjustments can also be made when something is about to go wrong.
- Substra Vega can be applied to all types of inert substrates such as rock wool
- A complete absorption of nutrients and water is guaranteed from the beginning of the cultivation because Substra Vega is rich in directly absorbable nitrogen compounds and trace elements
- Substra Vega is available in a hard water and a soft water version
Hard and soft water versions
CANNA SUBSTRA comes in Hard Water & Soft Water versions. In order to make the nutrient supply as accurate and complete as possible, this distinction must be made. Among other things, water quality has an effect on the availability and the supply of nutrients. For example, there are more nutrients dissolved in hard water compared to soft water (e.g. magnesium and calcium) and more acid is needed to set the pH. This in turn influences the availability of the other nutrient elements.
Not only should a nutrient be specially designed for inert run-to-waste systems, it should also match your type of tap water. That’s why CANNA developed a hard and soft water version of the SUBSTRA nutrient line. With this choice, the correct amount of nutrients will be delivered to the plants root system and as little as possible nutrients will end up in the drain water; healthy for the consumer and great for the environment.
This page is Soft Water Substra Vega B
Instructions for Aqua Vega
- A ready to use fertilizer solution is made by diluting A & B concentrates in equal amounts with tap water
- Shake Substra Vega A and Substra Vega B well before use
- Dosage: 0.5 fl oz/Gal (40 ml/10L) maximum
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2
- Recommended EC for Substra Vega A + B is 0.8 - 1.5 mS/cm (Part A plus Part B and assuming source water at 0.0 EC)
- Water gift: 3 - 5 liter / m² / day
- Never mix the A-concentrate directly with the B-concentrate, as insoluble combinations will occur
- Store in a dark place, away from extremes of hot and cold
- Over fertilization has a negative effect on the nutrient mix and plant quality
- Not to be used in protected nature reserves, reed beds or swampy areas, in hedges or small woods, in bodies of surface waters or near groundwater collecting areas