Bacterial product produced by fermentation can be used on outdoor ornamentals lawns vegetables fruit trees and more. Can be used to control fire ants in lawns and other outdoor areas. Fast-acting and odorless. Contains spinosad.
- Fast acting and odorless - Monterey insect Killer is a bacterial product produced by fermentation which rapidly treats plants and does not produce odors.
- Controls many insects - the insect treatment Spray controls caterpillars, leafminers, codling moth, tent caterpillars, gypsy moth, trips, borers, fire ants, and more.
- Variety of uses - this pest control can be used on outdoor ornamentals, lawns, vegetables, and also broadleaf weeds.
- Easy spray application - this CSI alternative product may be applied with a trigger sprayer, hand-held, backpack, or hose-end Sprayers. Carefully read the label directions before use for optimal application.
- Organic gardening - the active ingredient in our bug Killer spray is a natural bacteria called spinosad, which is the newest agricultural chemistry to be introduced. Approved For organic gardening, our product is safe for use around people and pets.
- Monterey garden insect spray contains spinosad
- The newest agricultural chemistry to be introduced into the homeowner market