Unrivaled airflow and whisper quiet operation.
At a Glance
Q-Max™ Pro Series Fans are a quiet line of fans that feature the familiar Max-Fan™ and Max-Fan™ Pro Series motors integrated with an acoustic foam liner in a muffler for maximum sound absorption. Unlike using most aftermarket mufflers, this integrated design muffles both the fan’s intake and exhaust while also encapsulating the motor results in unrivaled airflow and whisper quiet operation. Q-Max™ fans also utilize built-in hang tabs for additional isolation and easy installation. Some models include a built-in 3 speed selector.
- ETL Commercial/Industrial-rated
- Manufactured in Germany
- Built-in 3-speed controller
- Fan built inside muffler with acoustic foam insulation
- Muffles both intake and exhaust, does the job of 2 mufflers in much less space
- Built-in hang tabs to isolate vibrations
- Optimized mixed flow is extremely energy efficient
- Lower operational cost than traditional centrifugal fans
- 5-year warranty
- Available in sizes 6″ – 12″
- CFM: 1708 at 0wg
- RPM: 3385
- Max Watts: 489
- Amps: 4.5
- Weight: 33 lbs.
- Length: 27″
- Max. Height: 14.2″
- Blade Design: Mixed Flow
- Housing: Galvanized
- Inlet/Outlet: 12″